Dr. David Zitoun
Aharon and Rachel Dahan Nano-Energy Center
Main Research Areas
- Photovoltaics and energy storage (batteries and capacitors).
- Inorganic synthesis of semi-conductors, metals and oxides.
- Magnetic properties of materials.
- Nanostructures: from individual nanoparticles to functional materials.
2009-2011 - Leader for the consortium Inxilicium (Award from the government agency ANR).
2006 - Oseo-Innovation: transfer technology Award (Ministry of Research, France).
2003 - 2004 - Post-doctoral Fellowhip from the DGA (Ministry of Defense, France).
- University of Toulouse III (cum laude), France - 2003.
Doctoral Dissertation - "Synthesis and magnetic properties of bimetallic nanoparticles". (Supervisor: Dr Bruno Chaudret).
- Master degree of Condensed matter (cum laude) (Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France) - 1999.
My Recent Publications
For more about Dr. Zitoun's lab and research projects