Head of FIB Unit
-Physics,Bar Ilan University
M.Sc. - Physics,Bar Ilan University
B.Sc. - Physics,Bar Ilan University
1. L. Nagli, M. Gaft, Y. Fleger, M. Rosenbluh "Absolute Raman cross-sections of some explosives: tend to UV", Optical materials, 30, (2008) 1747.
2. Y. Fleger, L. Nagli, M. Gaft, M. Rosenbluh "Narrow gated Raman and luminescence of explosives", accepted to Journal of luminescence, 129, (2009) 979.
3. Y. Fleger, D. Dressler, Y. Mastai, M. Rosenbluh "Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy of aromatic compounds on silver nanoclusters" , Surface Science 603 (2009) 788.
4. Y. Fleger, Y. Mastai, M. Rosenbluh, D. Dressler "Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy as a probe for adsorbate orientation on silver nanoclusters" Journal of Raman spectroscopy, 40, (2009) 1572.
5. D. Dressler, Y. Mastai, M. Rosenbluh, Y. Fleger "Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy as a probe for orientation of pyridine compounds on colloidal surfaces" Journal of molecular structure, 935, (2009) 92.
6. Y. Fleger, M. Rosenbluh "Surface plasmon and surface enhanced Raman spectra of aggregated and alloyed gold-silver nanoparticles" Research letters in optics, 2009, (2009).
7. Y. M. Strelniker , D. J. Bergman, Y. Fleger, M. Rosenbluh, A. O. Voznesenskaya, A. P. Vinogradov, A. N. Lagarkov "Manipulating the transparency and other optical properties of metamaterials by applying a magnetic field" Physica B 405, 2938-2942 (2010).
8. Y. Fleger, M. Rosenbluh, Y. M. Strelniker, D. J. Bergman, A. N. Lagarkov "Controlling the optical spectra of gold nano-islands by changing the aspect ratio and the inter-island distance: Theory and Experiment" submitted to Physical review
9. Y, Wolfus, Y. Fleger, A. Friedman, F. Kopansky, B. Kalisky, Y. Yeshurun, Z. Bar-Haim, L. Ying, N. Pundak "Estimation of the critical current of BSCCO coil based on the field dependent I-V curves of BSCCO tapes" Physica C, 401 (2004) 222.
10. Y. Fleger, B. Kalisky, A. Shaulov, Y. Yeshurun "Effect of sample size on magnetic properties of Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8+δ" J. Appl. Phys. 97, (2005)10B304.